Soooo, I totally thought all last week that I was catching a cold! I would wake up with a lump in my throat, but by the afternoon it was always gone and I'd feel fine! By Friday I felt pretty tired and achy and thought, "Ok, this is it, the cold has finally settled in". But on Satuday and Sunday I felt 90%! Just the tiniest hint of a scratchy throat but full energy and no aches or sneezes! I thought I had won and the cold was on its way out!!!
Well.... go figure, if I had had a cold all weekend I would have had plenty of helpers to watch Davie while I rested, but now that it is Monday and everyone is back to work, NOW I feel like the cold symptoms are truly settling in. For the first time I have a stuffy, sniffly, sneezy nose and phlegmy throat. I also have a headache and am pretty tired again. Boo...
And the worst part is I think Davie has it, too. It's not the worst cold in the world, but he is booger nosed and a little sneezy and drippy nosed. I feel bad for the poor little guy. And those top 2 teeth STILL haven't broken through the gums!!! Every day I'm sure it will be today, but every night comes around and they're still under the gums. They're driving him crazy!! And me too!!! I think if they would come through maybe he'd return to sleeping through the night (wishful thinking?).
Anyway, we actually had a fun weekend though. Enjoyed Kickback's for my future bro-in-law's birthday on Saturday (even got some babysitting from my parents!) Then yesterday we just took it easy and entertained some guests! So glad I got to see my nephew Mason! I feel like I don't get to see him enough! He is too cute these days! He is working on perfecting a crawl. He can get pretty much anywhere but is a little snail paced! lol
Well, I hope everyone has a good Monday and a good week!!! I can't believe tomorrow is FEBRUARY!!!! OMG where does the time go?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment