Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

So the new year has begun! Davie just turned 7 months old today and I cannot believe it! I love watching him grow and learn new things, but I am so sad at how quickly time is passing! I am trying to wrap my mind around each and every day so I can look back and remember every moment! I am trying so hard (and this is a difficult thing for me as I am a big planner and love to arrange my plans for the future) to live in the NOW and stop to smell the roses every day!

So I guess I am obligated to discuss my 2011 New Year's Resolutions so here they are!!!
1) Lose the baby weight + 5 pounds (which I plan to start dieting as soon as I quit breast feeding- whenever that may be?).
2) Stop spending so much money on-line.
3) Be more patient with Davie and Jumpy.
4) Be more neat and organized.
5) Take at least 2 small vacations.
6) Live in the NOW!

So there we have it!!! I am sooo excited to see what surprises and joys 2011 has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment