Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Once upon a time...

...there lived a very happy little family! My name is Dena, my husband is "Jumpy", my puppy is Cupcake, and our newest addition is my darling son, Davie. I love to get my thoughts and ideas out of my head and into text, and what better way than with a blog?

Jumpy and I met in August of 2004. We started dating in October of 2004 and were finally married during a beautiful wedding in April of 2008. We "adopted" our spunky little hairless Chinese Crested, Cupcake, in September of 2008. Then in June of 2010 we welcomed a beautiful baby boy, Davie, who has changed our lives for the better (and sometimes the worse). We are a family full of love and fun!

I am currently a stay-at-home-mom, but I am also a Registered Nurse and worked for 3 years in a med/surg hospital unit before taking time off to raise my son. My husband is an IT Manager for the local university.

Hopefully when I am finally done blogging, I can end with the phrase, "And we all lived happily ever after."

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment