Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stroller Review!

So Davie's lightweight "umbrella" stroller came in yesterday!!! I did WEEKS of research to find the perfect stroller for Davie and I am SOOOO happy with my choice!!! I decided on the UPPAbaby G-Lite stroller. It is only 8 pounds and has excellent maneuverability and tons of cool features! My favorite part is the adjustable sun shade. Davie HATES having the sun in his eyes and so this was the selling point for me! It can pretty much cover his entire face! I got it in this beautiful shade of blue which I also love! It is easy to fold and has a carrying strap built in to throw it over your shoulder when it's folded up! There is a small basket underneath for holding jackets or toys or whatnot. The seat is a cushy mesh that is removable (for those little messes). I think the only drawback is that it cannot recline (in case he falls asleep), but seeming as though Davie usually screams when he's buckled into anything I doubt he'll be doing much sleeping. I took him for a quick stroll today to slowly get him adapted to sitting in it and he did well! He just chilled out and looked around. It was great! Here is a picture and a link to the UPPAbaby site! I give it two thumbs up!!!!
UPPAbaby G-Lite
UPPAbaby G-Lite in Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment