Today Davie's FIRST tooth started poking through!! It is one of the front two bottom teeth (the one on the right side). It is funny b/c my sister and nephew were over for a play-date (he is 2 days older than Davie) and I was telling her about Davie's gums and how they are swollen with "blisters" which I knew was a sign that a tooth was coming soon. When I looked, the gum where the hole was looked really red compared to yesterday and so I inspected a little closer and saw a tiny white hole! I was even video taping the play-date so I got the discovery all on film (see below)!!!
It's funny because I am always full of mixed emotions when Davie reaches a new milestone! I am of course excited but I am also sad to think that he is growing up so fast! I actually do not want him to get teeth soon! He looks so cute with his little "gummy" smile!! For once I was in no hurry for him to reach a milestone and he is early!! *Sigh* I love the adorable little baby he is these days! If only he would start traveling in his car seat without screaming... I would say he is perfect! lol. He is sleeping well, playing with his toys, getting more independent, rolling and creeping all over, and now popping out teeth! What a fun and exciting adventure babies are!!! The first 5-6 months are a living HELL!!! But once you reach this stage they are just so cute and fun! I can see now why people start trying to conceive again around 6 months! B/C they are so garsh darn cute right now! BUT don't let that statement fool you... we will not be TTC again in 2011. Probably sometime in 2012. For now we are just enjoying every second we have with baby Davie and watching him learn and grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment