What happens in my brain to change me from a cool, calm, patient human being to an insanely furious crazy woman within seconds?
Today (like almost every other day), Cupcake was being picky about eating her food and was refusing to even take 1 bite. I was patient and tried and tried and tried to get her to eat but she would just turn her head and not eat it. After 10 minutes of being calm and patient something just snapped and I got SOOO mad at her!!! I was trying to give her her antidepressant in her food and since she wasn't even eating 1 bite it was impossible. I furiously shoved the pill and a small bite of food into her mouth and shut it tight! She swallowed... and then I realized that when I'd pulled my hand out the pill had stuck to my finger... so she STILL hadn't swallowed the pill. Finally she took 1 small bite and I was able to get her to swallow the pill. But I was sooo mad at her I didn't even want to look at her!! Then she ran outside and I went to sit on the couch. By the time she came inside I had cooled off and I felt like a HORRIBLE fur-mama. So I picked her up and we cuddled for like 30 minutes until my sister arrived with lunch.
I can't manage to finish this blog post, I've had it open all day trying to figure out how to end it. I am for some reason crankier than usual today. Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment