Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ferber Success Pictures

Just wanted to show 2 pictures I captured with my iPhone using our baby connect app. It is a timeline tracking Davie's sleep patterns. In the before picture you can see how sporatic, choppy, and irregular his sleep routine was... in the AFTER pic (after Ferber training) you can see how consistent and wonderful he sleeps now!!!! What a huge difference!!! Of course we still have random nights with crying involved, but overall his progress is amazing and he is sleeping so much better!!! The past 2 nights have been the BEST!!!! He has taken all his naps perfectly and slept from 10:30-almost 8am with only ONE tiny moan usually between 3-6am. SOOO wonderful!!! Ferber is the BEST method in my opinion! Because it was the ONLY method (yes, I tried others) that worked for Davie!!! Anyone, Anytime, feel free to FB message me if you have any questions or want to get started with your baby! I'm not a pro by any means, but I know how to get started and I'm learning things every day!!! A special thank you to my BZ friend Jennie K. for all her help, support, and answers over the past few weeks! She's my Ferber training go-to gal!!! Here's the pix!!!

Before

After Ferber Sleep Training


1 comment:

  1. Dena (this is Teresa from high school), I know this is weird, but I do read your blog. I felt so badly for you when sleeping was so difficult for your son. I'm thrilled to see that you found a plan that worked for you. I'm sure he's a happier and healthier baby for it. He's lucky to have such a loving, patient, and COMMITTED Mom like you. The sleep tracking images speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete