Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Again?!?!

I am totally NOT complaining that it is Friday again, but I swear the past 2 weeks have been flying by!!! Not sure what is different except that Davie has been in a pretty good mood and sleeping well! In fact, the past 4 nights have been heavenly!! I can ALMOST say that he is perfect in his sleeping habits! He maybe wakes up and cries for a few seconds before going back to sleep. But no recent hour-long crying spells! And he has gone down for all naps and night-times without any crying! Amazing!!!

Been putting a lot of effort into planning a few upcoming events! Jumpy & My 3 year anniversary is Tuesday, so I've been working on that! Easter is in a few weeks, so I've been working to make sure Davie's 1st Easter basket is memorable and adorable! And Davie & Mason's 1st birthdays are only 2 months away!!! So I've been looking into decorations and gifts for that!!! So much to do in so little time!!!

Dora the Explorer FINALLY came in Wednesday!!! She looks great, smells new, and drives like a dream!!! I actually look forward to getting out of the house to drive it (despite how much Davie cries b/c he STILL hates his car seat! lol). So much fun having a new car!! It's totally different from Lexxy, but in a good, family-oriented way. Here's a pic of Dora on her 1st day home!!!

Our New Explorer

Ahh, well, I'm going to go now and enjoy sitting in bed cuddling Cupcake watching Harry Potter while Davie naps!!! Yay! Wonderful Friday so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment