Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend Update!

So another weekend is starting!!! Not many changes this week!

We are going to be discussing house plans again tomorrow with Javier! Hoping to make some more progress on the house designing phase!!! I swear building a house (or thinking about it) is such a SLOW process!!! Like little tiny progress each week. But I am SO excited! I'm just ready to have the planning done and start building! Such a big step for our little family!

Getting ready for Easter!!! Made my nephew's gift Easter basket today!!! I think it turned out super cute! I am waiting to put Davie's basket together until it's closer to the day b/c I'm going to fill some eggs with his favorite snacks!

Davie has been a fussy-eater this week! He's turning his nose up at all his baby-food purees!! All he wants to eat are his snack foods (puffs, yogurt melts, cheese puffs). I've been trying new foods but I swear he always chokes on table food!!! Today he had a BIG choke scare with a chicken "fry". It scared the SH*T out of me & him, but thankfully my RN skills aren't that rusty b/c crisis was averted! Whew! Going to get a food processor this weekend so I can chop his food up better so he won't keep choking!

Anyway, I'm exhausted and want to relax while Davie is still napping, so... until next time! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment