I find this SUPER crazy and amazing b/c the 39w6d of pregnancy seemed to last a LIFETIME!!! I thought I would NEVER get to meet my baby Davie!!! And now that he has been outside of the womb for equally as long it feels like the blink of an eye!!! It absolutely does NOT feel like he has been my baby longer than my belly.
It seems like only yesterday I was lying in bed at midnight (insomnia thanks to being so dang pregnant) and started feeling those contractions!!! And it seems like only yesterday that the doctor placed him on my chest and I got to see him, feel him, hug him, and grow even more in love with him. What an absolute blessing he is to me and my life. Not going to say we haven't had some hard times!!! Because he is no easy baby!!! But I love him so much and wouldn't change a hair on his head!!!
And on a side note: Happy 23rd Birthday to my baby sister, Tessa!!! Davie is so lucky to have such a cool aunt (x2) in his life!!! Enjoy your day and we love you very much!!!
![]() |
| Wishing Aunt Tessy a Happy Birthday! |
![]() |
| Davie at 1:42pm on 3/9/11, the minute he switched from longer out than in! |


No comments:
Post a Comment