Also going to go get Davie's blood drawn this afternoon for a childhood allergy profile. REALLY dreading him having to be stuck for the blood draw b/c he is so much older now than when he got his bilirubin tests an a newborn. Now he is more aware and is going to break my heart when he gets poked. REALLY REALLY REALLY dreading it, but glad we'll know whether he is suffering from allergies (like his parents) so we can treat him properly. I hope his allergies aren't that bad if he has them. =(
In other news, Davie had a great time at Ladies night last night!! We went to Corner Bistro and classed it up with his crazy activity fun seat. Oh yeah. We are the definition of class. Lol. When you have a baby there is no such thing as fancy dinners if he has to be with you. Honestly, it was kind of a bummer though, because I guess I'm not used to having dinners out without Jumpy. I had to focus all of my attention to the baby so I have no idea what we talked about any of the time. He was being a good baby, but it took some snacks, food, toys, and mama love to keep him that way. I learned my lesson. If you can't find a baby-sitter, either don't let your husband go to man-night the same night (so he can watch baby) or stay home because if you go with your baby it won't be much of a ladies' night anyways. Boo.
![]() |
| At Corner Bistro (Dark in there hence the poor quality!) |
Davie is also looking forward to a visit from is other grandparents- Nana & Pops- this weekend! He hasn't seen them (in person at least-- thanks to skype) since Christmas! And boy has he changed since then! He is very excited to show off his new skills.
I keep hoping Jumpy & I will get a chance to make it out to a Ford dealership to either order or talk about buying the car (Ford Explorer) that I wanna buy!!! I've been waiting patiently just for a chance to even GO to a dealership.... that doesn't even include the time I'll be waiting for it to be mine!!! Errg. So annoying. Can't wait to have a bigger, more baby friendly car.
Also feeling really sad for all the damage and injury done in Japan today with the massive 8.9 earthquake!!! Very glad that my friend Lulu is OK since she is the only person I know (I think) living in Japan right now. What a horrific experience that must have been. I will take a hurricane any day but please don't give me an earthquake!!! Yikes!
Welp, enough blabbering for now!!! In case I don't have a chance to blog again this weekend-- Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment