Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Well, Davie is still refusing to stick to a routine these days. Yesterday was perfect and he napped just like he was supposed to, but then he woke up from 3am-5am early this morning and has been off his routine, AGAIN.

His cousin Mason came over to play with him today! They had a great time rolling around in his play room!!! They like to play tug-of-war with certain toys they both love!!! Mason was showing off his crawling skills trying to teach Davie how to move!!! Davie can get to where he wants to go but he just isn't "crawling" yet. Davie is fussy again today. Both top 2 teeth have cut through so now I am hoping just a few more days of "fussy teething Davie" before we see the return of "happy Davie".

Davie had a little "boo-boo" today while rolling around in the living room after Mason left. He rolled toward the entertainment center and face planted right on the t.v. stand. Left him with a little swollen and pink right eye. Baby's first black eye... They don't make a sticker for that in the baby book!!! It was heart breaking! He screamed so loud it made me wanna cry!!!

Tonight is Tessa (my sister) and Mike's engagement party!!! Excited to celebrate with the family and Tessa's soon to be in-laws!!! Davie is taking a nap as I type getting ready to be the life of the party!!!

Oh, and for those of you fooled by my comedic FB status update, I am sorry!!! Of course we are not pregnant again yet!!! In fact, it is physically impossible right now! Breast feeding has given my ovaries a break from dropping eggies!!! No future bro or sis in the near future for Davie!!! I won't tease again after the reactions I got!!! My bad!!!

I hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend!!! Enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow! We don't have any plans so I guess it's gonna be a quiet football year for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment