Friday, February 11, 2011

Davie's Play Date!

A few weeks ago I joined a Meet-Up group called Busy Babies & Toddlers but I have yet to attend any events b/c most are around 10am-- which is when Davie is typically going down for his first nap. Well today, since he has been waking up late, I decided to get over my anal nap routine and take him out!!! So we went to a Valentine's day potluck from 10-12. It was fun! Davie met a whole bunch of babies aged 8 weeks to over 3 years! He really enjoyed playing with all the new fun toys that everyone brought! I enjoyed getting to meet some new people and be around other mommies! We had to leave a little early b/c Davie actually woke up ON TIME today (go figure... when I make plans he wakes up early instead of late like usual) so he was getting cranky and exhausted by 11ish. I think we will go to more events in the near future! Here are some pix from our fun time!!!
Found a cool new toy!

Looking to mama


Meeting the ladies!

Smiles for mama!!!!!

Sleepy, but teething on a new toy!

Excited hands while playing with the blocks & babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment