Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pajama Jeans!!!!!

So my Pajama Jeans came in today!!! 3 days earlier than estimated. So here is my short review:

Pros:
  • Stretchy Material
  • Fit Nicely & comfortably
  • Stitching makes them *resemble* jeans
  • Perfect length
  • Good "lounge around the house" pants
Cons:
  • Don't look like jeans, too dark of a wash
  • Loose when standing up, but tight when sitting down.
  • Too low riding for my "new mommy" belly giving me the infamous "muffin top"
  • Cannot wear these out in public!
  • My Wal-Mart sweats are comfier
  • Super tight on the butt giving you a "flat butt" appearance.
  • They seem to be covered in lint straight from the bag.
  • Ordered: Jan 4. Arrived: Feb 12. 5 1/2 Weeks to arrive! Forever!!!
Bottom Line: If I wanted sweat pants that I can only wear at home and not out in public, I would have stuck with the purple Hanes Her Ways I bought at Wal-Mart. So I don't recommend buying these. Here are some pix of me in them to show you what they look like:
They look like sweatpants! lol

Gives you a flat butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment