So how is it possible that my baby at ages 4-6 months slept longer than my baby at 7-8 months??? Teething I guess. But whatever it is I really miss sleeping all night. He used to go down between 10pm and 11pm and stay down until 7am! Not even waking one time!!! Now he is waking up 2-4 times a night AND requires a nursing session before he will go back to sleep (IF he goes back to sleep). He used to just let us pat his bootie and give him a few "shush"es but nope... not any more. And don't get me started on how fussy he is all day. Moaning and groaning and fussing and stuff. I know I shouldn't wish the time away, but I really can't wait for him to be back to his normal, happy, sleeping self.
On a side note, YAY for the Green Bay Packers winning the Super Bowl last night!!! Not that I care at all for that team, but that was the one we had chosen to root for and it's always more fun to root for the team that wins! It was a quiet night compared to the past 2 years in a row where we threw a party. I think I missed the party, but I know why we decided not to throw one. We didn't make it through the whole game before it was Davie's bed time. Gotta make sacrifices when you have a baby! Super Bowl parties fall under that category.
No comments:
Post a Comment