Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Secret Life

Wow, so for the past week or so I have been obsessed with The Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC Family. I have been watching every episode starting with the first for days now!!! Interesting show if you are curious to check it out.

In other news, weaning is going OK so far. We have weaned out 3 of the 6 feedings. However, the hard part starts this week when I wean out one of the last 3 feedings b/c they are each before a nap or bedtime. Still have no idea how I'm going to get Davie to sleep without breastfeeding, but I guess it is almost time for me to figure it out! I will probably wait until Saturday instead of Friday so that Jumpy will be around to help when he (more than likely) refuses to nap.

Davie has his first Dentist appointment today! Not sure what they are going to do, but I am curious and ready to get it over with. Hopefully he will let them take even a quick peek at his teefers! Which he has SIX of now!!! Not sure if I have updated on the blog, but he grew 2 new teeth recently. One beside his top right and one beside his bottom left. He looks kinda lopsided now with the way they are growing, but I'm sure they'll fill in soon enough.

In other Davie news, he took his first steps Saturday (June 4th) night! He just missed his party by a few hours. Now he can take up to 10 steps that I have seen! I really need to get a video but I cannot take one alone b/c I need to have my hands free in case he falls, and I keep forgetting when Jumpy is home. But I guess I need to hurry so I have videos to show him of his first steps!!! So exciting to watch him walk around now! He looks like a little mini-person now!

Getting really excited b/c the closer I am to weaning, the closer I am to going to HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!! As soon as Davie is weaned and we are comfortable with his sleeping habits (without breastfeeding) we are going to drop him off in Melbourne with his nana & pops and go stay in Orlando to go see Harry Potter World at Universal! I have been DYING to go since it opened last summer, but for obvious reasons I haven't made it out yet! It will be my first vacation away from Davie since he was born! Even if it is only 1 night!

Oh, and did you hear... Ben slept with Adrian! Oh sorry, that's just my Secret Life addiction trying to take over my real world life! lol.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the secret life!!!! I started watching it in Jan while I was pregnant and staying home. I was crushed when the last episode was done and I had to wait until the end of March for the new season. LOL.

    ReplyDelete