Friday, May 6, 2011

Survived!!!!!

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who is a friend of mine on FB knows that Jumpy has been out of town on business since Sunday. It has been a LOOOOONG and difficult week, but it is finally Friday and Jumpy comes home tonight!!!

I won't go into a long sob story about how difficult the week has been but I'll sum it up in 3 words: SICK TEETHING BABY!!!!!! Davie's personality has been far from normal. He has been fussy, clingy, and not sleeping well. In fact this might have been his worst week sleep-wise since the first week we Ferberized him!!! Yikes!!!

However, I am SOOO lucky to have such a wonderful family who supported me, kept me company, and helped me out with Davie. My WONDERFUL mother came over every evening after work and took Wednesday off to help me get through the "Hump Day". She was my rock this week!!

Last night I got to get out with Leila and go see "Water for Elephants" while my Aunt Beth watched baby Davie. Such a wonderful movie!!!! I won't spoil it but it was excellent!!! I was a LITTLE bothered with the fact that Reese Witherspoon & Robert Pattinson were the co-stars and lovers when IRL they're over 10 years apart in age (she's 35 & he's 24)!!! But I just googled it and I guess there actually WAS an age difference between the characters in the books (I think he was 24 she was 30), but still. It was a little distracting. But overall a really sweet film. My sister and I decided that it was a combination of Titanic & The Notebook with an elephant and set in a circus. lol.

Anyways, so TGIF has a whole new meaning today!!! SOOOO excited to see Jumpy today!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. My hubby and I are 11 years apart, age is just a number

    ReplyDelete