Davie's mood is slowly improving! He still has moments where he slips back into his fussy-mode, but for the most part lately, he has been in a pretty good mood again! 75% back to my happy, sweet, baby Davie! So that is great news!!!
Today marks 7 years since Jumpy and I went official and became a "couple"! We had been friends for a while before then and he had helped me through a crazy break-up (yup, he was hitting on me even before I was even single!). When I was single, he asked me out to dinner, but I don't think we ever technically called it a "date"! We went to Olive Garden and I remember dressing up and trying to make myself look extra pretty! I remember it was an outfit I bought from bebe's. It was some kind of colorful shawl over a tank top and jeans. I can remember what it looks like but it's hard to describe! The next weekend we were supposed to go to Jax to visit my family. It was going to be me, Jumpy & our friend Katie! Katie backed out, but Jumpy said he would still go if I wanted! Awkward car ride up (I was a bad driver! A hair brush was thrown at my car!!! lol)... and we had that discussion of "what are we" and I remember saying, "We're just friends", but in my head I knew how much I liked him, but I wanted my family's approval first. So we went to Jax! We went to World Golf Village and played putt-putt and saw an Imax movie. I took him to the Hookah Bar (Casbah) and then it was back to Orlando! Shortly after that we went to see Dave Chappelle live at UCF. This was on October 6th. And Jumpy got to meet my OTHER sister (not in a "special" way, but my sister Leila) and she liked him, too! So after that evening I was finally OK with making "US" official!! lol. How could my family NOT have liked Jumpy? Have you ever met him? He's sooo funny and nice!! Yup. It's been 7 long years since then!! We've been married for exactly 3.5 years now, and we have 1 furbaby and 1 human baby!!! I couldn't ask for anything more from a husband and baby-daddy! lol.
OK, I'll quit with the sappy walk down memory lane.
Here are some cute new pix of Davie!!! The first one is from our day at The Little Gym (which I didn't end up joining, but joined My Gym instead--- it was closer!!!). And the other is a pic I took of him today for his "month-by-month" album on FB!!! He's growing into such a handsome little man!!!!
![]() |
| At The Little Gym! |
![]() |
| Cheesin' for his monthly photo! |


No comments:
Post a Comment