Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Temper Tantrums!

Soooo...

It has been SUCH a long week!!! Davie has learned how to throw a mighty powerful temper tantrum!!! Tuesday, we went to B&N in the morning and when we got home, I set Davie down so I could cook his lunch, and when I set him down he started crying! The temper tantrum turned into something wild!!! He was throwing bar stools around the kitchen. Pushing the shoe rack all over the floor. Rolling around screaming! It was crazy! It was actually kinda funny. But I just sat on the bean bag and waited for him to calm down and come to me. Which he eventually did. It was ridiculous! lol.

I HOPE he is just acting so bad b/c of the new teeth he is cutting! I am guessing they will be his eye teeth (canines). I know that he has a mouthful of teeth to cut, but I am always surprised when he gets new teeth! It's like, how many teeth can he get? lol.

In other news... Jumpy leaves me this weekend from Friday through Sunday for Mike's bachelor party in Denver! I am so not happy about it! Especially b/c he always manages to go on vacation without me when Davie is in the WORST of all moods. This feels like Vegas all over again! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment