Friday, September 2, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend!

So the time has finally come!!! Tomorrow is Tessa's Bachelorette Party!!! We are going to be driving to Savannah for the Beer Festival! We are also going to be enjoying a nice southern dinner at The Olde Pink House and then bar-hopping for the rest of the night! I am SO excited but also kinda sad about leaving Jumpy & Davie alone (well, together) for the weekend. I'm going miss my boys and worry about them! But it'll be nice to be out with my favorite ladies for the weekend!

OH, and got YUMMY Georgetown Cupcakes delivered to my door today to bring for the Bachelorette celebration!!! They may have gotten a bit smooshed in the delivery process, but they will still taste amazing!!! I just KNOW it! They never disappoint!!!!

And I will DEFINITELY be enjoying one of those cupcakes!!! I have officially lost ALL of the baby-weight... AND an additional 3 lbs!!!! I even went 1 lb below my *goal* weight so I had to set a new goal!!! I am SO proud of myself and happy to be seeing those lower numbers on the scale again!!! Kinda bummed that even though I weigh less now than I did when I got pregnant with Davie I do not look the same! My tummy and chest will never be that way ever again. But honestly, I just try to remember WHY my body changed and I wear my new figure proudly b/c I am a MOM and PROUD of it!!! I love my baby Davie and he was worth all of the changes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment