Wow! It's been forever since I posted!!!!
So much going on around here all of the time I don't even know where to start!!!
Been having a rough week with Davie! He is cutting a bottom tooth and a top molar all at the same time! So it has made him very clingy and fussy! I tried to bake brownies yesterday and it was a horrible idea! He got bored of the kitchen and "kitchen toys" quickly and wanted me to play or hold him or go in the fun rooms (gameroom and living room), but I couldn't leave the brownies and the oven and stuff!! Not to mention my first batch looked wrong (although I'm told it turned out tasty) so I made a second batch! Took forever! Davie basically sat in the kitchen whining and fussing until I FINALLY finished! It was torture! lol.
I've been under a lot of stress this week! Today I am going to get a massage to help me relax! I cannot wait! I love getting massages!!! Not to mention I always have gift cards to Bartram Walk so it's usually free (everyone always gifts me them! haha) I wish I could afford to get one EVERY single day! I always said that if I were a millionaire and could only hire 1 personal worker, it wouldn't be a chef, or a butler, or even a nanny! It would be a masseuse! lol!
As many have seen on FB today... I FINALLY reached my pre-pregnancy weight today!!! I cannot believe it!!! I still want to lose a few pounds ideally, but it is nice to know that I can wear some of my old clothes!!! I can even fit into some jeans! Of course my body shape has completely changed. That is why I still want to lose a few more pounds. But overall I am SO happy!!! All these months of C25K are finally paying off!!! I can't believe that the day I finally reached my pre-pregnancy weight was the day after eating all that brownie batter and stuff! lol. Maybe I should eat brownie batter every day! haha
And lastly, Happy 30th Birthday to my amazing brother-in-law, Nate!!! I hope this is the beginning of the best decade of your life!! Much LOVE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment