![]() |
| First time EVER nursing Davie 6/3/10 |
![]() |
| "I Make Milk : What's Your Superpower?" Right before nursing Davie for the last time ever 7/1/11 |
Our mini-vacation to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (@ Islands of Adventure) is officially booked! I've been going over and over all the stores and rides at the park so I know where to go and what to do! I am kinda bummed though, b/c I wanted to buy a wand and I thought that there would be some (gimmick) way that the wand would "choose" me, but I watched some YouTube videos and apparently they only pick ONE person in a huge group to "choose" their wand. So I guess that means I just have to randomly pick one. That is no fun. Less magical. I hope there is some random chart or something to "lead" me in the right direction for "my" wand. lol. SO ready to try some butterbeer as I've heard it is delicious!!!
In other news, Friday morning I stepped on the scale and it said I was xxx lbs. A number I had been looking for for weeks (losing my 1st lb! lol), but then I dunno what compelled me but I stepped off and back on again and I was back up a lb to my usual xxx. So I was SO mad I just went on Amazon and bought a scale with great reviews and said to be super accurate! It came in Saturday afternoon, and so this morning I stepped on it and... UGH!!! Up THREE pounds more than my old scale said I weighed!!! I guess I should have stuck with my old cheap crappy scale b/c now I have 3 more lbs to lose just to get back to the weight I have THOUGHT I was for 6 weeks now! OMG!!! Really dieting now though and I HOPE the weight will come off rather than just not budge. Exercise alone isn't doing crap for me. So adding the dieting. Boo. I love eating what I want. So bummed to watch what I eat again.
And Happy Independence Day (tomorrow) to everyone! We took Davie to the beach again today and had a great time! It was fun to get to go with Jumpy this time as he usually is at work when we go! It was hella crowded, but we still managed to get tables and chairs and stuff without a big problem (it was super lucky!). Going to eat dinner (or I guess in my case nibble) tomorrow evening at Maw Maw's house and shoot off a couple of fireworks for Davie to see before heading home for his bedtime! I hope they don't keep him up all night shooting off loud fireworks!


No comments:
Post a Comment