SOOOOOO excited!!!! Harry Potter World vacation starts tomorrow!!! We're driving down to Melbourne tomorrow afternoon to stay with NanaPops and get Davie adjusted to his new environment before heading to Orlando Saturday (EARLY) to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!! We are staying in a hotel Saturday night on the Universal/Islands of Adventure campus so we get access to HP World 1 hour before it actually opens (8, so 7 for us). We plan on being there as soon as we are allowed! Hopefully we'll ride the rides a few times before it gets too crowded! Then I want to enjoy lunch at the Three Broomsticks along with a nice glass of butterbeer!!! YUM! Planning to buy a wand early, too, as I've heard that line can get to like 3 hours!! I do not want to wait that long! lol. Probably will make Ollilvanders our first stop! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to be a "chosen wizard"!!! Who knows! Super excited about this weekend!!!
Nervous as well about leaving Davie for the first day & night ever! (I've left him for afternoons and evenings before, but never over night). I hope he does not have anxiety over mama & dada not being there. But I know his Nana & Pops will take good care of him! Just a warning if y'all are reading this-- he is SUPER CLUMSY lately!!! He bumped his head twice in the past 24 hours and has a bloody lip. He is getting super brave about his new-found walking abilities and trips and falls a lot. Even if I am standing right next to him he seems to fall and get hurt!!! Fragile little guy!!!
On the diet/exercise front-- doing great!!! My 1st week of actually dieting and I've lost 2 lb 8 oz! Of course now I'm at the weight my OLD scale said I was before I got mad at it and bought a new scale (that said I weighed 2 lb 8 oz more than I thought I did). But NOW I KNOW that I am truly that weight and it isn't a crappy scale. So ready to finally see myself get down 1 oz even past this number I've been stuck at for AGES!!!
Well, Davie is waking up!!! Gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment