So here is a picture filled description of 2012 from my perspective! Here is hoping 2013 is filled with equally as many wonderful moments and way less sad moments!!
January
 |
| We moved into our new house!! Playing with his stick from Pa! |
February
 |
| More fun at the new house |
 |
| Found out we were expecting Baby Begle #2 |
March
 |
| After finding out we'd lost Baby Begle #2 we planted an orange tree in her memory. |
 |
| Took a family trip to stop dwelling on the "sad" and move on to the "glad". Nothing says "happy" like the most Magical Place on Earth- Disney World! |
April
 |
| Had a great family Easter!! |
May
 |
| More family fun times! |
 |
| Started baking Cupcakes like crazy! It was a great way to relieve stress! |
June
 |
| Busy Month!!! First Davie turned 2! |
 |
| Then we threw him and Mason a fun Wonder Pets themed birthday party! |
 |
Then we celebrated Father's Day!
|
 |
| And of course had tons of fun pool and beach days!! |
July
 |
| More family fun times... like making pizzas!!! |
August
 |
| Once again found out we were expecting a little addition to the family! |
 |
| Within days of the good news though, we lost another baby and Heaven received another tiny angel. We again bonded together as a family to get through these hard times. |
September
 |
| Again... what cures the blues? Disney!!! Took our first Disney cruise! |
 |
| Pirate night... Arg!!! |
October
 |
| With sadness, we passed my Oct 17th due date for angel baby #1 and also discovered I have a fertility problem requiring a special 3-month-long treatment... but still managed to have a great fall day at the pumpkin patch! |
 |
| Gangnam Style! |
 |
| Dumb & Dumber! |
November
 |
| Took Davie on his first "Roller Coaster" at the Jacksonville Fair! |
 |
| My cousin got engaged! This is from the engagement party at the Zoo! |
 |
| Had a fun family Thanksgiving! |
December
 |
| Had our first family portraits taken! |
 |
| Enjoyed the annual Christmas Eve Dinner at Ponte Vedra with the Fam |
 |
| Dressed the boys in their adorable Christmas Eve attire! |
 |
| Watched Davie enjoy every minute of Christmas!! |
 |
| And of course ended the year with a bang! Went to Keystone with my sisters/ bro's in law! Jumpy's first time skiing and he was a total pro! It was a great way to end the year! |
And so you have it! The end to another year!!! Though I can't say it was the "BEST" year ever... I can say this... I absolutely ADORE every minute I get to spend with my wonderful family and great friends! Through good times and bad... the one thing I always have going for me is them. Especially my sweet Davie Baby. He always brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart! I couldn't imagine a more perfect child! And my wonderful Husband. God couldn't have given me a better soul mate. He knows how to cheer me up but most importantly is always there for me in good times and bad.
So like I said before... here's hoping 2013 is filled with equally as many wonderful memories!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Dena I did not know you went through two miscarriages this year but you are right that heaven has two wonderful Angel babies now. I pray 2013 brings you your BFP and a little sibling for Davie, he will be a great big brother!
ReplyDelete